Works with: Zoom Rooms, Dolby, Google Meet, Skype for Business and Other Room Systems With USB Camera Inputs
Kaptivo attaches to the top of any whiteboard, automatically saving images and sharing content in real time to remote users. Patented built-in computer vision technology instantly enhances images to remove any reflections, glare, and people blocking the board.
Using the Kaptivo for USB Room Systems bundle, you can stream whiteboard content directly to any USB-capable input including video conference room systems, displays, projectors, or lecture capture systems. Kaptivo works just like a USB camera.
- Kaptivo attaches to the top of any whiteboard or glass board, up to 6 ft x 4 ft (1.8 m x 1.2 m) in size, and automatically streams content you create in real time.
- Images are instantly enhanced to remove any reflections, glare, and people blocking the board.
- No apps, plugins, logins, or special pens required!
In addition to USB connectivity, Kaptivo for USB Room Systems can connect to any HDMI system, and all Kaptivo systems can connect to the cloud (via Wi-Fi or Ethernet) and share whiteboard content to any computer or device running a web browser.
All Kaptivo purchases include lifetime access to our cloud service at no extra cost.
Kaptivo Enterprise additionally adds:
- Self-hosted mode - access your whiteboard only over your internal private network or VPN, without the cloud
- Fleet management and analytics - monitor your fleet of Kaptivos remotely, manage firmware updates, and see how each Kaptivo is being used
- Tailored customer success programs - we'll get your organisation up and running with custom on-boarding materials and expert support
- Single sign-on (SSO) management - control user authentication via Google or Azure Active Directory
- Coming soon - support for boards up to 20 ft x 4 ft (will require additional Kaptivo purchases)
Included in the Kaptivo for USB Room Systems Bundle
- KaptivoCast (HDMI Content Streaming Device)
- HDMI to USB Converter Dongle
Download: Product Spec Sheet